Bubble tea has had many twists and turns in its storied history within Singapore. In this episode, we leave the studio, drag 2 people along, and in the name of culinary cultural education, consume a month’s worth of sugar in one afternoon.
Tune in to find out more.
This episode was made possible with the help of:
- Devin Karan
- Effy Yu
Bonanza hit list (in chronological order)
- Tea Valley – Mango Pearl
- Sweettalk – Strawberry Milk Tea
- KOI Cafe – Pearl Milk Tea
- Playmade – Tieguanyin Milk Tea with Chrysanthemum Bubbles
- Woobee – Herbalmint Milk Tea (Pei Pa Koa)
- Bobbi Frutti – Mermaid’s Tears
Our feature track for this episode is:
Broke for Free – The Gold Lining from the album Gold Can Stay.